- The competition runs on Instagram until 25th of March 2021. Only entries published within in this period will be considered by the jury. To enter the competition and have a chance of winning, each contestant must follow @wellanordic on Instagram, publish a selfie using the Wella AR-filter and tag @wellanordic in the story and comment the contest post on @wellanordic, justifying why you should win.
- There will be one winner per Nordic country (4 in total), the winners will be announced on the 30th of March 2021 on Instagram, @wellanordic.
- The competition is organized by Wella Company Nordic.
- For all enquiries, please contact our Instagram @wellanordic on a DM.
- Only persons over the age of 18 and living in Nordic are eligible the enter in to the competition. Wella employees, the spouses, children, and immediate family of such employees may not participate in the competition.
- The information provided by the contestant in connection with the competition may be used in the handling of the competition. In connection with the publication of the winners, personal data such as name and place will be published at @wellanordics on Instagram.
- By participating in the competition, the contestants agree that their personal data is processed as above.
- The competition is ongoing on Instagram. One winner per county will be presented on 30th of March 2021, through a comment under the respective comment of the contestant and sent dm on Instagram. Unless the winner contacts Wella within 14 days of publication, Wella (through the designated jury) is free to select another winner of the competition. Wella will send the prize within 30 days of receiving the winner’s contact details.
- The winning entry is chosen by a jury consisting of representatives from Wella. The winners’ entries are selected based on the most creative motivation. The jury’s decision cannot be appealed and does not need to be justified.
- It is not possible to exchange the winnings for cash or other property. Any winning tax will be paid by the winner.
- Wella does not accept responsibility for any technical problems and difficulties that may affect the outcome of the competition.
- Entries deemed offensive and illegal will not be included as entries.
- By entering the competition, the above conditions are accepted.
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, supported, or administered by or affiliated with Instagram/Facebook.